Wednesday, May 28, 2008

God celebrates me!

It's only 9am and already I've had such a great birthday experience. That's right, another year older today. Guess I need to change my profile:( As I had time with God this morning I recited Psalm 139. I was moved in a new way that the glorious, holy, majestic, righteous, infinitely loving, timeless and sovereign God that created all things was celebrating with me the day that marks the beginning of my existence on earth. I'm in awe of that reality today. What a beautiful thing. I hope I can continue to make this thought more of a reality in the lives of those God brings across my path for however long I'm here!

1 comment:

Heart and Hands said...

Yeah!! Happy (belated) birthday to you! I celebrate you, too! What a great way to start your birthday--I think I may try to start that as a tradition at my house.
All the best to you today and this year. I can't wait to see what it holds for you.